Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 5 to Mekong Delta...

The time n day run fast....I have been in ho chi minh for 5days...For my feeling and sightseeing, in this city complicated with traffic, especially many motorbikes & truck (lorry) on the road make the traffic stuck. And I admire and respect is this city driver have a superb driving skills compare to my city-Kuala Lumpur. So, in here almost everyday I need to wake up early cos the tour I follow will depart in early morning. But, luckily the local time is slower 1 hr, so I may steal for an hour for sleep. Today, I may follow trip to Mekong Delta and hope have a nice trip here..And before I coming for Ho Chi Minh, the last day I plan to Vu Tao for visit Status of Jesus on top of mountain, but the local tour guide give me advice that are not worth to go only for see the Jesus. Here I hope some friend who being there give me some suggestion whether worth to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment